Guys someone help me please solve this code

1. Purpose

The objective of this work is the implementation of a system for
manage student attendance by teachers. In it the students will
develop their skills in the use of technologies for the development of
systems learned in the classroom, using object orientation.

2. Description of the system

The school commissioned us a system to facilitate the control of doubts
of students in the subjects taken. This system must register requests
service between students and teachers. The system should store the
following data from students and teachers:
Teacher: enrollment, name and discipline.
Student: registration, name, address and class.
The system should allow registering, listing and removing of students and
teachers. It should be possible to search for a teacher by name. And also
it should be possible to search for all teachers in a given discipline.
The system should also allow listing of service requests
follow-up made. To register a follow-up request
the student who requested it, the teacher requested and a description must be informed
of the doubt that the student wants to take with the teacher.

Não poste o mesmo tópico duas vezes. Postar em inglês também não vai fazer ele ser respondido mais rápido.

Por quê? Desculpa é que eu sou novo na plataforma se estiver disposto a me explicar ficarei bem agradecido, eu estou muito disposto a aprender e cheio de dúvidas

Olá @satorogojou, seja bem vindo ao fórum. Explicando o que o @Fefo80 mencionou:

O fórum é brasileiro, logo as perguntas são em português. Então postar em inglês aqui é desnecessário. Claro, que as nossas respostas podem contar artigo em inglês pra poder te guiar, mas aí é outra situação.

Sobre a duplicidade de tópicos, não faz sentido você ter dois tópicos falando sobre a mesma coisa. Você concentrar tudo em um tópico só, faz as respostas serem mais objetivas.

Tem mais dúvidas? O @FearX fez um excelente tópico pra isso, foi por causa de uma iniciativa dele que tivemos grandes mudanças no GUJ. Inclusive, os moderadores e todos usuários do GUJ no geral são muito bons e eficientes, nosso fórum é aberto pra quem precisa resolver alguns problemas. Mas tudo com ordem e decência :grin:

Segue o link

2 curtidas

Ok, muito obrigado por me informar, agora eu quero excluir este tópico, sabe me dizer como eu excluo ele?